2022 Buick Envision Towing Capacity
How much can a Buick Envision tow? This impressive compact SUV is back for 2022 with a powerful engine, a roomy interior, and three available trim levels to choose from. Regardless of the configuration, the 2022 Envision can tow up to 1,500 pounds of cargo thanks to the 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. The Envision also comes standard-equipped with a wide variety of towing features designed to make hauling cargo around Gas City as smooth and safe as possible. Greg Hubler Buick GMC has everything you need to know about the 2022 Buick Envision towing capacity and capabilities in the guide below.
What Can a Buick Envision Tow?
The 2022 Buick Envision has a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds, but what exactly does that translate to in terms of cargo? Here are a few of the most common items you can haul behind your 2022 Envision with a single-axle trailer hooked up:
- A jetski
- A motorcycle
- A couple of canoes or a lightweight rowboat
- A small pop-up camper
2022 Buick Envision Cargo Space
In addition to hauling cargo behind your 2022 Envision, you can also carry plenty inside the cabin! Whether you’re running errands around Hartford City or taking the family on an extended road trip, you’ll find that the interior cabin can easily transport passengers and cargo alongside each other. If you’re traveling solo or with a single passenger, you can fold down the 60/40 second-row seats to maximize the cargo volume. Here are the full dimensions:
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 52.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 25.2 cubic feet
2022 Buick Envision Engine
The 2022 Envision comes with a single engine option, available in either front-wheel drive (FWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD) configuration. The towing capacity is the same regardless of the configuration you choose. Here are the engine specs:
- 2.0L Turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine
- 228 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- Engine Start/Stop-capable
2022 Buick Envision Tow Package
The 2022 Buick Envision tow package is designed to enhance every driver’s towing experience on the road, regardless of what they’re hauling. Here’s what is included in each package:
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking: Since it takes longer to reach a full stop when you’re towing a trailer, Automatic Emergency Braking is designed to maximize your hard braking capability when driving under 50 mph.
- Available Front and Rear Park Assist: Park with ease, even with a trailer attached, when you opt for the Front and Rear Park Assist system. This available feature alerts you to nearby obstacles that you might not see due to your trailer.
- Standard HD Rear Vision Camera: Helps you when you’re reversing to hitch up a trailer so you can maximize visibility.
- Available Hill Descent Control: This available feature will help you feel more confident while descending downhill with a trailer in tow. You can maintain as much control and stability as possible without letting up on the brake pedal, thanks to the Anti Lock Braking system.
Discover the 2022 Buick Envision at Greg Hubler Buick GMC
If you want to see how the 2022 Buick Envision handles on the road, feel free to contact us or stop by the dealership to set up a test drive around Wabash! You can also reach out with any questions, or to learn more about our lineup of Buick and GMC vehicles. And don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials if you’re looking to save on your next ride.
More from Greg Hubler Buick GMC
When shopping for a new vehicle worthy of your hard-earned money, you have several considerations to think about. Fuel efficiency is one of them, especially since gas prices aren’t going down anytime soon. You can get some serious gas mileage from the 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 mpg figures, which can lower your overall costs for…
If you’re shopping for a rugged pickup for your Gas City tasks, you’ve come to the right place. When you want a new vehicle that looks fantastic and offers a wide range of color options, you’ve also come to the right place! The 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 colors have plenty to get excited about, thanks to…
The 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 towing capacity is designed to handle the challenges of Gas City and beyond. With the right configuration, this robust pickup can tow an impressive 13,200 pounds. Your truck’s towing capability will, however, depend on the engine and setup you opt for. Let’s delve into the specifics. New GMC Sierra…